Box Mod bottom feeder mechanical with push button lock
by mc0676, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
External size are 82x44x24.
Simple to print and to mount.
- some battery contact, i used keystone 5209 > http://fave.co/2bsgxvX
- brass or copper or silver strip, i used KS 0,81x12,6 > http://fave.co/2cf8csE
- a drip cap (there are two version of body with hole of 10 or 12 mm);
- 8x magnets 3x2 > http://fave.co/2cf9hkf
- 4x magnets 3x1 > http://fave.co/2czxo0r
- 6 or 8.5 rount (18 mm) bottle with tube.
Good Luck !
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Box Mod bottom feeder mechanical with push button lock by mc0676 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mc0676 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mc0676 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).