by devonjones, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Pillars designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles.
Can be used as dressing for your dungeon, or as structural elements to hold up second levels.
Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
Source from the tools used is included:
- Pillar (scad, stl)
- Smooth Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc.
- Smooth Edge Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc. Edge tiles.
- Stone Tile Series - Stone tiles.
- Stone Edge Tile Series - Stone edge tiles.
- Crenelated Tile Series - Crenelated Tiles
- Crenelated Edge Tile Series - Crenelated edge tiles
- Tudor Tile Series - Tudor tiles.
- Tudor Edge Tile Series - Tudor edge tiles.
- Ruined Series - Ruined stone walls
- Accessories - Pillars, etc.
- Non-Series Tiles - Misc tiles, such as the pool
- Module Specific Tiles - Tiles designed for specific modules.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our website, at our forums, or on twitter and facebook.
Painting was done in 3 layers.
- Grey layer over the the print (except bottom)
- Wash with black paint to get in all cracks and cranies
- Dry brush with a light grey
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenForge Pillar by devonjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving devonjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure devonjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).