Anet A8 Prusa i3 Simple filament guide (Horizontal)
by papinist, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
After printed the original Thing by freemark, I tried to make a small mod to have the circle in horizontal.
V1 is nicer but requires support structures.
V2 is more 'classic' and simplier to print.
Check out all my Anet A8 projects:
- Anet A8 Prusa i3 Simple filament guide (Horizontal) http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1764285
- Anet A8 RPi Camera Bed mount http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1867549
- Anet A8 Y Axis Cable Chain v2 http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1915486
- Anet A8 hotbed thermal insulation http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1917197
- Anet A8 Power supply cover w\LCD power meter http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2087761
- Anet A8 Z-Axis RPi Camera mount for panning timelapses http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2265949
- Anet A8 LED Illumination MOD http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2285674
- The One - Anet A8 - Universal Spool Holder https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2456038
Anet A8 (Prusa i3)
How I Designed This
I modified the original .stl file in Thinkercad. This is my first try!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Anet A8 Prusa i3 Simple filament guide (Horizontal) by papinist is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving papinist a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure papinist would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).