This is the cross beam set of tudor external corner tiles. I've made substantial changes to how I'm doing external tudor tiles that I am in the process of backporting to the prior external tudor tiles. More on what changed below.
The other sets are here:
- Basic (This set)
- Set 1: Diagonals based on the basic set.
- Cross Beams
- [Set 2](): Diagonals based on the cross beam set. (still to be published)
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
I've been working on an inn for some time as many of you know. Using cut-stone and tudor tiles for the first floor, and external tudor tiles for the second floor. What I discovered when I started stacking them is that well, the bases of the tudor tiles frankly look like crap when stacked on as a second level. I did a lot of considering about what I wanted to do, and this set is the result. On the exterior, the stucco and beams now all run all the way to the base, and the base itself on the external facing portion now has a wood texture.
You can see the effect below.
New approach to tudor external tiles
Here's the comparison with the old style as a second story
- 9/14/2016 - All files repaired in netfabb and reuploaded.