If this thing made your day better, please click the Like button above. Thank you!
Feel free to PM me if you have any feedback or questions. -CK
For those of us who don't like to wait!
Please ignore the .stl file - it's just workaround for Thingiverse requiring a model to upload
Maximize your print quality by leveling first! I use my 3 square print:
- See image above
- In Simplify3D, if you're setup to use the left extruder only, go to your Process menu -> Settings tab
- In the "Starting Script" tab, select all the text shown and save it to a backup text file
- Replace all that text in the "Starting Script" tab with the text in my file
I recommend preheating your bed and extruder using the buttons and menus on the printer before starting your print. This will save you a ridiculous amount of time, allowing both to heat at the same time, as opposed to a start-up script which heats one first then the other (as is the linear nature of gcode).
- Left extruder only!
- Runs Z-homing at 50% speed (50mm/min) for a more accurate level
- Rapidly moves to front of bed @ 9000mm/min!
- Fast blob (less than 1s!)
- Rapidly moves to start position @ 3000 mm/min
Go forth and print faster!