The Modular Panel System (MPS) is a collection of files that can be used to assemble 3/4" plywood into just about any cubic shape. Currently it includes 3 files:
- MPS - Corner Clamp - Used to hold plywood together at 90deg angles.
- MPS - Shelf Support - Used to support flat shelving.
- MPS - Shim - Used in conjunction with the Corner Clamp, as needed.
Complete verbose instructions for usage including print settings for each piece are on my blog:
This is all common sense, but because lawyers: I am not responsible in any way for any type of accident, damage, injury, death, or cost incurred from using this system: By downloading from any source and / or making these files on any printer / fabrication system, you wave me from from any liability now or in the future. Be smart, use at your own risk, test.
You will need this additional hardware for assembly (see the attached pic):
- 1 Philips flat-head machine screw (or equivalent) : 1/4"-20 x 3" - K
- 1 Hex Nut : 1/4"-20 - K
- 2 Flat Washers : 1/4" - K
- 2 Philips Flat Head Wood Screw (or equivalent) : 10 x 3/4" - K
- 1 Flat Washer : 1/4" - K
I used 'MakerGeeks Raptor Series PLA' to print these brackets: it's a significantly stronger version of PLA. Much more pliable than normal, far less brittle. I would not use 'normal' PLA to print these. ABS at a minimum, but I'd highly recommend some form of Nylon, or PETG.
Check my blog for detailed print settings.