I've added a new "bumper" variant of the case for use with breadboards: they getting it off the board SO much easier!
Hinges have been reinforced: not tested them to see how much force they can take: but they certainly hold up for general usage!
A simple case for the Arduino Nano: all the pins stick out the bottom: and USB / Programmer pin access is provided.
The top also has vents allowing the LEDs to be seen.
- Fixed Hinge tolerance issue
- Fixed overlapping edges issue in file (but removed front "clips" - they kept breaking off anyway! (I'll work on a better locking system later))
- Lower surface thinned by 1mm to allow lower pins more SPAAACE to connect to breadboard
- Lower Pin Holes have been moved by 0.5mm to to better accomodate pins.
- Upper surface stretched slightly to accommodate programming pins.
- Reinforced Hinge Region