Zazouck is an AmaZing Open-source Universal Construction Kit.
- Some new features !
- You must set the angles in a text area, in this way you can add and modify members easily.
It allows his happy owner to build 3D constructions simply from rods and connectors - geometrical solids and all kinds of creative constructions. I trust the creativity of everyone. That's why Zazouck is entirely customizable. You can change hole sizes, part sizes, forms and designs. Here are the tools: invent your ideas.
Zazouck 3D printed parts give you the connectors, it's up to you to decide what goes between them. Construct your toy from matches, toothpicks, bamboo skewers, plastic rods, broomsticks... anything! Build big things with a 3D printer can be expensive... with Zazouck, you must print only some little parts. Be creative, save money ;)
Moreover, you can set any kind of corners (even atypical ones), so build whatever you want. ;)
You can also adapt the parts to your 3D printer. Choose between larger parts (rapid print) and smaller ones (more precise print), or test various configurations (ie. rectangular vs circular parts) to get the best out of your printer.
More photos will come later. Meanwhile, set some parts, imagine the possibilities! This Thing will evolve: more features are in the works - and you can always set your own.
Share your Zazouck creations, I will be very happy to see some pictures!
- Get your favorite stick, and trim it into equals sections if necessary.
- Customize your parts according to your needs and preferences in the Customizer app. On my printer, I set the hole size to 0.3mm more than the stick thickness, and I generally get better results with square sticks. I'm updating a file (params.txt) with the tested part settings, feel free to contribute yours.
- Print a sample (the Ext part) to check the settings: the stick should fit well without forcing.
- Export and print the file(s).
- Build your amazing constructions!
- Feel free to share some pictures, comments, suggestions and repport eventual bugs. ;-)