Rotating Bowling Ball Cup
by 3dRay, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
- The small hole in the ball cup along with the four small holes in the base provide for a pin to be placed through the holes providing stationary use of the ball cup.
- If the nut seems too tight, scale it by about 1.008% in Cura or your slicing software when generating the GCODE.
- There is only one ball bearing spacer defined in the .stl file. You should flip the spacer over on its flat side and create 7 copies in Cura prior to generating the GCODE.
- The Base, Ball Cup and Ball Bearing Spacers should be printed with 30% infill. All other components should be printed at 100% infill.
Links to the site to purchase the skate and ball bearings:
You could also attach a base plate to the top and use it as a "Lazy Susan"
Comments welcome and appreciated.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Rotating Bowling Ball Cup by 3dRay is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 3dRay a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 3dRay would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).