I apologise for not stating earlier..
To get the supports out of the teeth, inside the mouth without breaking them, I used meshmixer for the supports inside the mouth, and simplyfy3d for the supports everywhere else.
So.. In meshmixer, generate supports for 45' overhangs, delete them all except the ones in the mouth. Export that, import it into Simplyfy3D, use the auto support generator, remove the ones the mouth it makes, keep the rest. Simple :)
Just in time for Halloween...
*NOTE - THIS IS VERSION #2.
VERSION #3 HAS INDIVIDUAL TAIL PIECES THAT ALL CONNECT VIA BALL JOINT, I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT FINISHED BEFORE HALLOWEEN.
Version 3 also has the dragon-belly and the detail above the forehead is also fixed.
As requested this is the full version of the older halloween chestburster I made, and with a little more detail thrown in too. Once printed it sits up fine by itself, I used supports in S3D set at a minimum of 45'
Time to print
@30cm high it took 18 hours at 0.2mm layer height and 3% infill, 2 perimiters.
70ms feed, 120ms travel.
This chestburster can be printed at 1/1 scale, I printed my test at 30cm tall.
Print with supports, it does not need many but it does require them.