This is a small and portable laboratory power supply unit.
It was built around cheap components you will find easily on the internet.
All you need is:
- to print this case
- a step-up converter (found on the internet as XL6009)
- an adjustable switching power supply module with display (sold as DP50V5A by Banggood)
- a male XT60 power plug (as used for RC lipo battery connector)
- two 4mm panel mount banana sockets
- some wire >= 0.5mm²
- 6 self tapping 2mm countersunk screws
This is a relatively easy print using support for the front window or if you prefer you may use the BGSup_Digaphragms instead of support. They will print a thin wall of one perimeter, leaving a 0.3mm gap around all sides.