Modified Greg's X-Carriage with double fan mount
by llluis, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is based on Greg's x-carriage with fan mount modified by binaryconstruct.
I've made a few modifications:
- Removed 1 linear bearing, leaving only 3 as the new It2 Prusa;
- Added another fan mount on the other side of the x-carriage;
- Minor adjustments on the model (removed unused holes, etc);
- Adjusted the clamps for my GT2 2mm belt;
Print and use. :)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Modified Greg's X-Carriage with double fan mount by llluis is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving llluis a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure llluis would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).