Modular Carriage for TEVO Black Widow
Note : Do not hesitate to leave me a little tip if you like the design. That helps me to pay the filament I waste when I print prototypes.
This is a modular carriage for the TEVO Black Widow. The motherplate is fixed directly on the CNC X-carriage. Then you can add daughter-plates depending on your setup.
Note for TitanExtruder daughter plate : I didn't find a good way to leave the tension bolt cleared. But as the daughter plate is easy removable, I manage a hole to access that tension bolt.
Note : This modular carriage is also compatible with my fanduct : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1953697
Offsets for Sensors
I've designed the sensor mounts so they've all got the same coordinates.
- Plate for Tevo Tarantula hotend or E3Dv6 : X: -40 ; Y: +10
- Plate for Titan+E3Dv6 direct extruder : X: -40 ; Y: +16
- Plate for Dual E3Dv6 : X1: -40 ; X2 : -65 ; Y +10
- 3 flat head M5 screws (the ones delivered with the Black Widow
- 3 M5 nylon-lock nuts
- a bunch of M3 nuts
- a bunch of M3 bolts
- Corrected : Tarantula stock hotend plate.
- Corrected : Titan Aero (hole for thumb screw). Dirty way to correct but I didn't want the extruder have too much hangover on the plate.
- Added Titan Aero
- Added Support for LJx12 Sensor family
- v1.9.1 Release for E3Dv6. It is now compatible with either genuine or clones.
- v1.8 : Genuine Chimera + Cyclop plate added
- v1.9 Release for Tarantula : stronger
- 2017-03-05 : v1.8 Release
- Dual E3Dv6
- Laser Cutter mount
- 2016-10-15 : v1.6 Release
- Motherplate design
- Daughter plates design
- 2016-10-12 : First release