UPDATED October 23. Accidentally made the hole in the bridge support with the male boolean part, so I have now updated all files one more time (this time I have also rotated all STL's so they are correctly oriented when viewing and importing them).
UPDATED October 22. New design for the bridge, and I moved the female connector 1.8mm (and changed all corresponding files).
Wanted a Brio Bridge printed in one part which could be used just to assemble the riser tracks alone or to build an entire elevated track.
I have also included a male/male and female/female adapter of identical length which I often lack (and the ones I have printed from Thingivers has been WAY to tight).
Included as well are Boolean parts which can be used to produce Brio compatible connectors or holes in other items. I have also included a blank short straight track and the original Designspark Mechanical file.