Parametric set of spanners
by MarcusWolschon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a set of metric spanners that can be printed out.
The original Alibre Design files are attached. By modifying the parameters you can create any size you desire.
- light duty = thin, solid tools
- medium duty = thick, hollow tools
- heavy duty = thick, solid tools
- rounded edges where the hand may touch
- slanted edges for the nut
- size is +0.1mm (M8=8.1mm side length)
The STL are checked with Netfabb and should be fine.
- I uploaded repaired versions of the medium-duty variants
- When exporting your own from Alibre, run Netfabb on it with auto-fixing and then "close all holes". This solves an issue betwen these STL and Skeinforge 2010-02-12 .
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Parametric set of spanners by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).