My Son wanted a Sans Mask and I liked Mizunoslove's design, but it wouldn't fit my printer...
Also it looked uncomfortable, as there is nowhere for the wearer's nose to go.
So, I cut out a void for a person's nose to fit. Then I sliced the original file into 4 pieces.
Thinking they would print smoother standing up, I rotated them.
Although the Top files would fit my WallaceG1 printer, they were too tall for my ecksbot. So, I re-sliced them to fit most 200mm bed printers.
I Printed in ABS, but PLA might work with less warping. Although glueing and possible sanding PLA may be tricky...
6 part print
Print Bottom Left and Bottom Right.
If you have a tall enough printer (>140mm) then print Top Left and Top Right.
Everyone else prints Top Left 1 & 2 and Top Right 1 & 2.
Now glue all the sections together. Some sanding may be needed. As I printed in ABS, I used Acetone on the edges to glue them together.
Sadly, the ABS warped...
Step 2 or so...
I used the support pieces, some Acetone and a glass jar to make some ABS paste/slurry.
Step 3 ish
I used a popsicle stick to spread the paste/slurry into the gaps and along some seams.
Let it dry overnight.
Gaps be gone!
I sanded all the glossy and bumpy areas where the ABS paste/slurry was used, until it matched the rest of the surfaces.
Now you might want to paint.