These are the x ends for a Mendel90 that I changed a bit.
Removed part of the walls that hold in the lm8uu bearings to allow them to fit in without having to heat the part with a blow dryer.
Added zip tie holders.
Added a bit more room for the bearing so its not such a tight fit.
On the motor end, changed the motor holes to be just tiny divots. I was having a hard time getting that 45 degree wall to print cleanly at high speed, so instead I just drill out the holes using the divots as center marks.
- On the motor end, removed the mounts for ribbon cables because I just don't use them. Just plain old wires for me.
Here are settings I used in Slic3r. After the print you will need to drill out the holes.
; generated by Slic3r 0.9.10b on 2013-11-17 at 10:44:10
; layer_height = 0.3
; perimeters = 4
; top_solid_layers = 3
; bottom_solid_layers = 3
; fill_density = .3
; perimeter_speed = 30
; infill_speed = 50
; travel_speed = 50
; nozzle_diameter = 0.5
; filament_diameter = 3.0
; extrusion_multiplier = 1
; perimeters extrusion width = 0.35mm
; infill extrusion width = 0.35mm
; solid infill extrusion width = 0.35mm
; top infill extrusion width = 0.35mm
; support material extrusion width = 0.35mm
; first layer extrusion width = 0.35mm