You will need to print
2x end support
2x side support
24x frame support, or alternatively you can use cut down wooden skewers.
You also need glue suitable for plastic
And of course, the printouts for each frame
- Glue the shaft to the two wheels. Make sure the wheels are the correct orientation so they will fit into the side supports.
- Place the washers over the external shaft of the wheels.
- Insert the wheels into the holes in the side supports.
- Glue the side supports into the top and bottom supports.
- Glue the handle into one of the wheels.
- Insert the spokes. These can be easily bent as they are inserted.
The last step is to print and cut your frames. These are based on 2x4" photos.
You can fold them in half around the spoke and hold them in place using a glue stick
Make sure you do a dry run first before glueing to ensure it all fits together.
More details at: http://failtryagain.jcroucher.com/2016/10/30/3d-printed-flip-book-machine/