I made this a bit ago for clamping 50mmx50mm oogoo molds together. It works great for that application and I hope it might be useful to somebody for something. It did take quite a bit of cussing and sanding to get the threads to operate smoothly, but I eventually got it to work and still use it today.
Thanks for looking.
I sanded the threaded bit in between the threads to clear away all of the unnecessary plastic. Then I worked the mechanism over and over until it screwed in and out easily. I only went until I fealt resistence and then backed it off. Fair warning: This process took awhile, but bad TV will help this process!