by cymon, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If you like my work I hope you'll consider supporting me on Pateron: https://www.patreon.com/3DPrintingProfessor
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrjoesays
Is your iPhone4 pompous enough? Now you can give your iPhone the respect it deserves with the iThrone charging station.
This is the largest, most ambitious thing I've designed. I'm pushing it with the overhang but a well calibrated machine may actually be able to print this without support. The iThrone4TOM is pushing the limits of the TOM build platform but should work.
UPDATE: Fixed the holes based on measurement data from an actual iPhing from ssvenn. Thanks ssvenn!
Since I don't have a 3D printer I can't test this out. If you do print this out please post comments or pictures so I can improve the design.
1) Print out the iThrone
2) String your charger cable through the hole in the chair.
3) Turn the charger sideways and rest the charger head in the indentation.
4) Plug in your charging cable.
5) Plug in your iPhone and let it rest in style while it charges.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
iThrone by cymon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cymon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cymon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).