Raspberry Pi (2 & 3) Lab Plate
by Graystone, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Nice little plate holding your stuff together when playing with your Raspberry Pi 2 or 3.
- If you have a dual extruder printer, you can add a differently colored text by using the second extruder and one of the text stl files.
- There are two versions of the text, one at the exact same height as the surrounding plate (text.stl), and one slightly sunk into the plate (text2.stl).
- If you have a single extruder printer, just use labplate.stl.
- To attach your breadboard, use double sided installation tape.
- The Adafruit full sized breadboard:
- Tesa 55733 for attaching the breadboard:
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Raspberry Pi (2 & 3) Lab Plate by Graystone is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Graystone a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Graystone would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).