OpenForge Cut-Stone OpenLOCK Floors
by devonjones, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here we have the basic floor types, I (1x1), S (2x1), E (2x2), and EB (2x1.5). In the future we will release the larger floor tiles, along with the other tiles like the curved, diagonal and the hexagonal.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
Floor plan examples
For the most part you want to print walls. You will need at least one ac/CA per corner, I suggest printing them in pairs. You will also need at least one of AB/BA/CB/CA per inner facing corner. I suggest mostly sticking with AB/BA and likewise printing them in pairs.
C is useful for dead ends, but not strictly necessary, you can build a dead end with a pair of ac/CA and an A.
B is also not strictly necessary, as you can recreate it's main use with an A and a pair or AB/BA.
- 12/31/16 - Added missing floor tiles from OpenLOCK 4.0 (EA, SA, SB)
- 12/31/16 - Removed printing supports from inside openlock port. They were causing too many problems for people.
- 12/31/16 - Added new OpenLOCK clips
- 12/31/16 - Updated naming convention to match OpenLOCK
- 2/27/17 - Added new missing tiles from OpenLOCK EB, EC, RB, UB, 6x6, 6x6B
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenForge Cut-Stone OpenLOCK Floors by devonjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving devonjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure devonjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).