This is an experiment in OpenForge supporting the OpenLOCK system completely. We've been in discussions with Printable Scenery and we heartily support this open standard for locking tiles.
Here we have all the walls for square/rectangle openlock wall types.
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
For the most part you want to print walls. You will need at least one AC/CA per corner, I suggest printing them in pairs. You will also need at least one of AB/BA/CB/CA per inner facing corner. I suggest mostly sticking with AB/BA and likewise printing them in pairs.
C is useful for dead ends, but not strictly necessary, you can build a dead end with a pair of AC/CA and an A.
B is also not strictly necessary, as you can recreate it's main use with an A and a pair or AB/BA.
- 12/31/16 - Added missing floor tiles from OpenLOCK 4.0 (EA, J, K, L, M, N, SA, SB)
- 12/31/16 - Removed printing supports from inside openlock port. They were causing too many problems for people.
- 12/31/16 - Added new OpenLOCK clips
- 12/31/16 - Updated naming convention to match OpenLOCK
- 7/18/17 - Some holes existed in a number of walls where the end of the wall was too close to the openlock cavity. These have all been fixed.