OpenForge Cut-Stone OpenLOCK Walls
by devonjones, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here we have all the walls for square/rectangle openlock wall types.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
For the most part you want to print walls. You will need at least one AC/CA per corner, I suggest printing them in pairs. You will also need at least one of AB/BA/CB/CA per inner facing corner. I suggest mostly sticking with AB/BA and likewise printing them in pairs.
C is useful for dead ends, but not strictly necessary, you can build a dead end with a pair of AC/CA and an A.
B is also not strictly necessary, as you can recreate it's main use with an A and a pair or AB/BA.
- 12/31/16 - Added missing floor tiles from OpenLOCK 4.0 (EA, J, K, L, M, N, SA, SB)
- 12/31/16 - Removed printing supports from inside openlock port. They were causing too many problems for people.
- 12/31/16 - Added new OpenLOCK clips
- 12/31/16 - Updated naming convention to match OpenLOCK
- 7/18/17 - Some holes existed in a number of walls where the end of the wall was too close to the openlock cavity. These have all been fixed.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenForge Cut-Stone OpenLOCK Walls by devonjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving devonjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure devonjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).