Wishbone Cookie Cutter Set
by SimplusDesign, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Why have only one wish this holiday season?
Every year, people partake in the custom of breaking a wishbone with the chance that their wish may come true. Unfortunately, there are only so many wishbones to go around, and so many wishes to be made. With our 3d Printed Wishbone Cookie Cutter, cookies can now be baked, shared, and wished upon by all friends and family!
- Download and print out a Wishbone Cookie Cutter Set
- Make your favorite cookie dough and roll out to about 1/4"
- Cut dough with Cookie Cutter (white)
- Release dough with Cookie Press (red)
- Share lots and lots of Wishbone Cookies with your friends + family
- Make lots and lots of wishes!
How-to video: http://instagram.com/p/hASjAVH1wD/
More info: http://simplusdesign.tumblr.com/wishbonecc
Say hi: [email protected]
We hope you enjoy!
Printed on the Makerbot Replicator in ABS.
Our Settings for best printing results(Sliced in Makerware):
Number of Shells: 2
Layer Height: .2mm
-SimplusDesign_Wishbone_CookieCutter.stl = 16 min
-SimplusDesign_Wishbone_CookiePress.stl = 14 min
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Wishbone Cookie Cutter Set by SimplusDesign is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SimplusDesign a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SimplusDesign would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).