FitBit Surge SuperWatch - PowerTower.
Charge your FitBit Surge completely without frustration with this docking station.
- No more fiddling with charging cable and plug.
- Wrong placement of the tracker is almost impossible.
- The tracker slides reliably along the dock guides to the electrical connection.
- Even in poor light conditions, you can easily dock your tracker.
- Unnecessary cable lengths can be stowed in the bottom of the docking station.
- A simple lever mechanism supports easy removal of your fitness tracker.
- You do not have to change any components of your fitness tracker.
For private purposes only:
You may use and modify this design with all components as you wish.
Improvement suggestions and error messages are welcome.
Minor post-processing may be required.
You do not need any screws or adhesives.
Recommendations for PLA filament:
Temperature = 195 - 215 degrees / Speed = 33 - 66mm/s
You need the following things:
1x FitBit Surge SuperWatch (The size: S, M, or L does not matter).
1x USB PowerBank (Low-Current Compatibility) with max. 31mm diameter, or any external PowerBank, or a USB power supply.
1x Original USB charging cable (Surge).
Unfortunately, some Power banks will not be able to fully charge the FitBit because this low power consumption is sometimes falsely interpreted as a disconnected or fully charged battery. The FitBit Surge requires very little energy during the charging process, the current consumption at 5 Volt is about 110mA. Before purchasing a new PowerBank, please ask your provider for low-current compatibility.