rOsewhite Lilith cam bracket adapter
by teramax, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
print with TPU
no over extrusion, fits very tight
-little different to prevent to much frame parts in the HD picture and less jello
Foxeer_XAT600SM_xx_Grad.stl inner diameter 15,3mm
- Foxeer XAT600SM DC5V-22V 17*17mm 600tvl Sony Super HAD CCD Camera,
- ELGAE 1/3” CMOS Camera and similar.
- RunCam OWL V1 (the smaller one)
12mm-Hals_xx_Grad.stl (flip 180° before printing, no support needed)
- RunCam Swift, Eagle mit 12mm Kamerahals in 3 unterschiedlichen Winkeln
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
rOsewhite Lilith cam bracket adapter by teramax is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving teramax a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure teramax would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).