Created this sort of cyberpunk gas/gear mask for my college art project. I plan to eventually design it to be more functional with a face seal and filters to serve as a dust protection mask. Also had plans to design a matching set of goggles, and maybe add some LEDs in too. If you would like to purchase one shoot me a message and we can discuss details (price and customization options).
V2 coming soon!
The left and right side need to be printed with a flexible filament, I used NinjaFlex.
I used T-Glase for the gears and cover piece, just for more aesthetic appeal.
- Print files, 1 each except:
PlanetGear x6, SunGear x2, RingGear x2, GearAxis x2
*Center Piece and RingGear need support, Left and right side need to be flexible
- Assemble planetary gear units.
- Insert pegs from the RingGear into Left Side.
- Fasten with glue or wire/string through all the holes in the peg tips.
- Insert Left Side triangle tabs into slots of Center Piece with glue.
- Repeat 3-5 with Right Side
- Press fit/glue Center Cover onto Center Piece.