I was not satisfied with existing ultimaker hot end mounts because I wanted a mount where the nozzle was easily removable and that only used two LM6UU bearings just like the normal ultimaker hot end mount. I also wanted space to mount two cooling fans on the sides because I've had a lot of success with that setup in the past.
Here is what I've come up with! Let me know if you want any additional help with assembling your diamond hot end! It really is a great addition to an already great printer.
I also included a zip containing solidworks source files, for easy editing!
I used a brim to prevent unsticking. The open square part where the fan mounts is down.
I had to sand the holes where the bearings mount to get them to fit. Also, I ended up drilling a few extra holes afterwards to mount the circuit board I use for organizing wires.
Also, the square hot end mounting clamps stick out too much in some places so I sort of chopped them down to size. This could easily be altered in the model but I couldn't be bothered. Maybe I'll do it eventually.