Print the body, floorplate, and spring base without supports. Print the follower with supports. All .STL files are already oriented in their proper optimal printing orientation.
- Print the parts.
- Deburr the parts. Ensure the follower fits into the body and slides smoothly. Ensure the spring base fits inside the body.
- Insert the magazine spring into the hollow bottom of the follower.
- Push the follower and spring into the body.
- Insert the spring base into the spring and body.
- Slide the floorplate onto the body, to retain the internals.
- Optionally, put a #6 button head wood screw into the hole on the bottom of the spring base. This will help prevent the floorplate from sliding off accidentally. To remove the floorplate with the spring installed (and magazine empty), simply push the screw and spring base in far enough to allow the floorplate to slide.