Arduino mounting plate for Bitbeam (LEGO Technic compatible)
by hugs, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a laser cuttable mounting plate for attaching an Arduino to your LEGO Technic or Bitbeam creations.
1) Buy 1/8 inch thick basswood from an art supply or hobby store
2) a) Download bitbeam-arduino-plate.dxf and lasercut it!
b) Download bitbeam-arduino-plate.scad, modify it in OpenSCAD, export to DXF... then lasercut it!
3) Use three 1/2 inch long, 4-40 steel machine hex screws and nuts to attach your Arduino to the plate.
4) Write a comment here saying you've completed steps 1, 2, and 3!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Arduino mounting plate for Bitbeam (LEGO Technic compatible) by hugs is licensed under the BSD License license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving hugs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure hugs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).