Backpack Buckle V2
by CopabX, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
As much as I love 3D printing, I still don't fully trust it to support my 30 lbs. backpack. So for all of those out there like me who whose backpacks undergo more trauma than a HALO parachutist, here's an indestructible buckle.
New and improved adjustable backpack buckle. Works with flat straps up to 26 mm wide.
It uses 5 mm thick Delrin, but other materials can be used.
1) Lasercut each of the components from a 5mm thick material. You need to cut two side plates for a total of 5 pieces.
2) Assemble using a >35mm screw. You can either tap the material or use a nut on the other side.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Backpack Buckle V2 by CopabX is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CopabX a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CopabX would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).