3 layers top & bottom and 3 perimeters
Print each of the following:
White ABS - case & lid
Black ABS - top & bottom
Clear PETG - LED tunnels (need 4)
Black TPU - test button
I designed this so all pieces slide together and snap fit so other than the soldering of the parts together, assembly should be a breeze.
- Snap the LED tunnels into place on the top piece.
- Insert the button.
- Place the battery test board onto the pegs paying attention to the orientation of the LED's and button - the top assembly is now complete.
- Carefully solder the connections (VERY crude wiring diagram below - pay attention to polarity for the tester and the balance port).
- Insert battery assembly and wires into case.
- Snap the bottom onto the case.
- insert pin into case and through the lid.
- Snap the top assembly onto the case trapping the pin.
- Close the lid and enjoy your upgraded battery!