This is how to create a concrete lamp for your house or office, that give a nice retro and industrial style to your desk.
1) Download and 3d print the mold (You don't need a good quality of printing)
1bis) Assembly the mold (2 parts together)
2) Prepare concrete powder and mix it with water inside a small (Old) Glass in order to have a mixture not so liquid and not so hard (Just the perfect mix, up to you).
3) Fill the mold and wait 1 week (Inside house in order to be up to 0°C)
4) Unmould, and clean the sides of the part with sandpaper.
You will need :
6) ENJOY and show your artistic side to your friends and colleagues because, you did it by yourself ! (Congratulation)