Semi-Circular Anet A8 Fan Duct
by lokster, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If you use this fan duct & think it makes your prints look better, don't forget to TIP! ;)
This is my version of the "circular fan duct" for the Anet A8 printer (and other compatible printers).
- it's actually semi-circular. The circular one deforms after a while if printed in PLA (and I use/have only PLA), so I designed this version.
- it snaps to the fan a lot more securely (on the outside of the fan), and there is no chance of falling off during print.
- designed in such way, that the air blows just below the tip of the nozzle. The original design was blowing too far down.
Designed in Blender, by heavily modifying http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1874390 - simplifying the mesh, adding the new attachment part etc.
Note: there is newer, and more effective fan duct I designed: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2133328
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Semi-Circular Anet A8 Fan Duct by lokster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving lokster a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure lokster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).