I always wanted an infinite mirror customizable and without cable like for led strip.
This prototype satisfies me enormously despite some details.
- Use a 10 x 10cm (height 4.5mm max) square mirror and cut a 10 x 10cm square of plexiglass (pvc) 2.5mm max. (or 2 square of pvc with Semi-reflective film )
- Check the right heights with the "LedSmall" piece.
- Put a Semi-reflective film on the pvc (like for the windows etc..)
- Use 20 Leds 3.2-3.4V, 20mA.
- 10 x 130Ohms resistors (Wire led by 2) OR 20 x 300/300Ohms (All the LEDs in parallel)
- 9V Battery
- 2 x 5mm screws
- Adjust the dimensions of the 3D model for your switch.
~Print the Leds Parts vertically~