The base of this design in really cool to me. I feel it to be a nice base for adjustment. There is a lot of room to add other things. It still has a nice form factor and sits well on a table or in a lap. If anything I just wanted to make it easier to adjust and open up all the ports. I took the .STL files and imported into SketchUp. It took me a few hours to clean up the extraneous line created from the import. Then it was just a bit of trial and error. I will include the source files when I feel it is done. The yellow header will be gone at that time. ;)
Heatsink : https://www.adafruit.com/products/3082
2x - Adafruit Power Boost 1000c: https://www.adafruit.com/products/2465
2x - Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 4400mAh: https://www.adafruit.com/products/354
2x - M2.5 x .45 x 6M
6x - M3 x .5 x 6M
8x - M3 x .5 x 10M
- Lid has was made taller. This gives a lip around the screen. In case of a fall, the edge of the case should take the impact.
- Lid was given a cutout to accommodate the ribbon cables for the inset edge made in #1.
- All ports made accessible.
- Moved raspberry pi towards the wall to line up ports closer to the outside edge.
- Shift card slot to match new raspberry pi location
- Removed switch hole
- Made a big hole to accommodate the switch listed in "New Parts"
- Filled gaps above usb and HDMI ports.
- Adjusted sizes of all port holes.
- Adjusted holes in the brackets so the case can use a standard screw. (Details Pending)
- Adjusted size of side of bracket to accommodate new pi position.
- Added two power boost and batteries due to constant voltage issues with only one.