Carla and LEO's Sheep
by leothemakerprince, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
From the book LEO the Maker Prince:
LEO said, "Draw me a sheep", and Carla did. The next thing you know, his nozzles heated up and his spools started spinning, and this is the sheep that emerged on this tray.
- Print the sheepWHITE file (sparse fill is OK).
- Print the sheepBLACK file. (The upright version is newest and may print well without support.)
- Clean support off of all files and insert the black parts into the white part. There is a nose, ears, and four legs.
- Note that the legs should bend towards the inside of the body.
Here's a tip from Jen Adams at MakerBot: if you put the legs in most of the way (remember, they should curve inwards) and then put the sheep on a table surface and press gently down on the body, you can get the legs to snap in and fit snugly.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Carla and LEO's Sheep by leothemakerprince is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving leothemakerprince a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure leothemakerprince would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).