Based on the ABS Scrap pile design; this pile is made from some of the 30 Hot Ends I have experimented with.
For every failure a lesson was learned, and soon I will post the results of my working hot end.
- Have too much pride to buy a hot end
- Make a few on a drill press
- Buy a hobby lathe
- Learn how turning on a lathe is a skill
- Learn how easy the glass transition can become a point of failure
- Spend more in parts/materials than the cost of one hot end
- Print with latest hot end
- Hope the community might benefit from a new hot end design