Loading

This Thing may contain NSFW content. Please Log In to view.

Butt Virginity Lock

by trololol, published

Butt Virginity Lock by trololol Jan 19, 2017
Share

Thing Apps Enabled

Contents

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.

Print Thing Tag

Thing Statistics

Views Downloads Found in Mechanical Toys

Summary

This is a design of a lockable buttplug.
Insertable length ca. 100mm
Closed max diameter ca. 40mm
Opened max diameter ca. 70mm

Print at your own risk.

All Apps

Auto-magically prepare your 3D models for 3D printing. A cloud based 3D models Preparing and Healing solution for 3D Printing, MakePrintable provides features for model repairing, wall thickness...

App Info Launch App

Kiri:Moto is an integrated cloud-based slicer and tool-path generator for 3D Printing, CAM / CNC and Laser cutting. *** 3D printing mode provides model slicing and GCode output using built-in...

App Info Launch App
KiriMoto Thing App

With 3D Slash, you can edit 3d models like a stonecutter. A unique interface: as fun as a building game! The perfect tool for non-designers and children to create in 3D.

App Info Launch App

Quickly Scale, Mirror or Cut your 3D Models

App Info Launch App

I have a tiny question.

What did you think of using for pins to attach the 3 "petals"?

I'm going to print this and give as a gift to a friend of mine (that's totaly gonna love it) and i can't find anything about them in the files.

how do you attach the petals

What did you use to attach the three ears to the main body

I has been modeling this up ages ago in OpenSCAD only to have it crash whilst I was working on it I ended up dropping it as a project due to the fact I'm still learning Fusion... (I much perfer 123d)

Oddly enough, I might have to harvest and re-purpose the business end of this thing as the lower rocket portion/right arm of Omega Supreme.

Help me out here...interesting design, I can see where you were going with this. However, from an engineering point of view, it doesn't seem to be able to work (no, I haven't printed one out to test my conclusion, but I can only assume you haven't either as there is no photos of a print).

Part 4 (plunger) slides through Part 1 (housing) and the fluted end causes Part 2 (the petals) to open...got it. Now, you have screw threads on 4 and Part 3 (adjustment head). I assume the point would be to 'turn' part 3 in order to force the plunger down the tube to open the petals. Correct so far?

If we're still on the same track, the locking post sticking out of the housing (part 1) is going to prevent part 3 (adjustment head) from ever turning. Because the post is solidly attached, you can't turn the adjustment head at all, since the locking pin is offset to the side. You cant spin part 1 either, as that'll just be a roto-rooter and still not open the petals. Now if the locking pin was removable and re-attachable, then it would work correctly I believe.

Not to tear your design apart mind you, this is well drafted, however functionally, I'm not sure it would work. I would hate to have any of the people that have collected this so far to print it out (with their obvious intentions) only to discover that it doesn't do anything. Am I wrong on the design review I just made? Or is there something here I'm missing that's obvious to others but not me...

Again, great design, just...buyer beware. And no, I don't routinely make design reviews of things posted on Thingiverse, this simply caught my attention and wanted to see what you did. If I'm wrong in anyway, I apologize and will retract this comment. Otherwise, consider it some design advice. Happy printing!

Hello cjrussell,
thank you for the review!

The screw is just for assembly purposes:
Part 4 (plunger) slides through Part 1 (housing) and is screwed in Part 3 (handle)...
(could be secured with some glue)

The idea of the opening mechanism is that the unit of plunger + handle slides (without rotation) in the housing (while the locking pin slides in the handle) and opens the petals ;)

Ahhh I see, that's the part I was missing. I was assuming this worked the same as the medieval devices that were adjustable via a screw at the top (not just fully open or closed), hence my confusion when I saw a screw/tap part. Instead this is all or none...interesting take on it. Again, well designed, and I'm sure this will help others assemble it properly now ;) Change the shape a little and the places you can go....well I'll just leave that there...heh.

I am sure it fills a niche

Top