Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Orange Pi Zero Case
by xoan, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
- Ø3 mm. and Ø5 mm. drill bits
- 4 x DIN-7981 2.9 x 9.5 mm. (13 mm. long works too)
- Drill the holes in
orangepi-zero-case-bottom.stlwith the Ø3 mm. drill bit and the antenna hole in
orangepi-zero-case-top.stlwith the Ø5 mm. drill bit.
- Insert the antenna through the hole and assembly the two parts with the board inside taking care with the antenna wire.
How I Designed This
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Orange Pi Zero Case by xoan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving xoan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure xoan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).