Servo wheel 4.0
by obijuan, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a new version of the parameterized Servo wheel for mobile robots:
These are the wheels used by many printbots such as Miniskybot or Scout. The improvements of the Version 4.0 are:
- Adaptation to the 3 types of Futaba 3003 servo horns: rounded, 4-arms and 6-arms
- New drills for attaching the horns. Now it is easier to screew the horns to the wheels
The sources are stored in the Miniskybot 2 github:
- Choose the kind of servo horn you want to use
- print the servo wheel for that horn
- Screw the servo horn to the wheel using the standard screws that come with the servo
- Put the O-ring around the wheel
- Attach the wheel to you robot!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Servo wheel 4.0 by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving obijuan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).