i3B1-13 Geeetech Prusa i3 X Y-Motor Braket

by picxels Jan 2, 2017
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

I used superglue to quick fix the cracked part - fortunatelly this works quite good with this material.
Now I found the proper replacement! Thank you!

I printed the part and Geeetech is way different than Anycubic Prusa i3. ;)

I attached the measurments. Does it meet your expectations? Do you need this part? I can send it over to you.

I made it already. thank you so much for the offer, yo want me to make your part to the specs you measured?

Ah, ok. Thanks for the offer as well!
I printed mine as well already. ;)

Happy printing!

You are very welcome. I have unfortunatley been unable to print this out yet, seeing my printer is still not operational due to this very part. thank you for the Superglue tip. I will see if it can hold together long enough to get this part printed out. In case you do print it out let me know if the sizing is ok. I will adjust it if necessary. I took all measurements with my callipers so the size should be fine but I am worried about shrinking and such...

Superglue works like a charm with acrylic. I thought about adding a thin layer of acrylic on both sides to support it even more but it was not necessary as the bondline seems to be stronger than the material itself.

If you do not succeed with the superglue I will print one for you and send it over to Canada (after optimizing it a bit for perfect fit, if necessary). Just let me know!

These parts are designed to crack, unsuitable material and poor assembly technique ! People designing crap like this should be shot.