BACKWARDS LETTERS of the Alphabet, with Rail mount for making imprints in soft surfaces. Can be used to stamp letters or words.
- Print out the RailTest file to make sure the letters fit snugly.
- Place a single piece of tape along the rail to improve snug fit of letters.
- Print out the full length rail.
- Mount letters in rail in reverse order (backwards).
- Turn over the rail and press letters into a soft non-sticky surface.
Printed on a FlashForge Finder in Non-Toxic PLA if used to mark consumables.
Place text (letter)
Sweep surface up
Place on rail base and fuse/union
Mirror the letter so it appears backwards