The shoes hold a phone with a 4" screen quite easily but for larger phones you make wish to enlarge it to fit. The texture of the printing looks very much in keeping with a fabric covered shoe.
The original shoe file was loaded into Meshmixer and chopped up and reassembled to leave the shoe with a cutout for the phone to stand in. The original shoe was large, maybe full size so this was resized to be 75mm high. Back in Meshmixer the shoe was then mirrored to make a matching pair and two shoe moved to slightly overlap near the toes.
This was loaded into Cura to make ready for printing in PLA with a layer height of 0.2mm and 60% fill. A Brim was used in Cura to stabilise the printing on the table, particularly for the heel as this part is a high thin print until it joins the rest of the shoe. You may wish to add supports to the high heel to stabilise it more during the printing.
The only problem I've had with printing is the alignment of the tall heel to the body of the shoe when the two get to meet up. I've added support to lock the heel to the instep around half way up and this solves the problem. Still printed at 75mm high on a brim at 0.2mm and 60% fill.
A brim was added rather than a raft for printing
I have added support between the heel and the shoe and haven't found a need for any more although you may need to add supports for a larger print.