Update 3/23/2017 - I didn't design markings for power polarity on the exterior of the case. I will work on fixing that on the next revision. For now I'd advise taking a sharpie and marking a + and - on the top of the case.
This is a remix of the Falcon case that will work with the PiHat from Crockett Fantasy Of Lights / Darrell Pellegrin. I remixed this in Tinkercad. There are two versions of the case top files. One is if you have the PiHat with the real time clock and 5v buck converter and the other is if you just have the plain hat with no converter. There are also two versions of the case bottom. Use rpi2-bottom for the B+ and Pi2, use rpi3-bottom for the Pi3. You can actually use the 3 bottom for all of them - the micro SD opening is just a little bigger for the Pi3. I used 3m x 16m screws for the case.
Let me know if you find any problems with these. They should work for a Pi B+, Pi2, and Pi3.
If you get some strange empty spaces around the mounting holes and/or the sides of the cases play around with your wall line count in the slicer. For Cura I had to set my walls to 2. If I used 3 my printer wouldn't do infill for the small gap left behind. This left 0 infill in some places even though I had infill set to 100%.