If you would like to support future free releases, please feel free to leave a tip, or support on patreon (especially if you sell prints of my designs). I really want to keep on giving these things away for free.
Making use of the affiliate links that I provide to purchase parts is also a way of supporting me that doesn't cost you anything. I don't recommend anything that I haven't personally used.
Failing all of that, I heartily appreciate a credit or link back to my facebook page when you post your prints on social media.
Join the Group
Join the Ossum Facebook group here to discuss the projects.
This is an accurately scaled 1:10 MB jeep which makes use of affordable drivetrain parts off of a 1:18 scale Kulak crawler.
The tyres are quite obviously not to scale. I think these would be perfect, but they are too pricey for me.
Full instructions on my Instructable
These are a list of updates as they happen, so that you know if there are improvements/fixes since you last downloaded.
- Added hitch mounting holes to rear bumper
- Increased wheel hex hole to 12.4mm for easier fitment
- Uploaded corrected frame rails
- Added servo bracket/shock mount
- Added holes to front fenders for shock mount
- Tightened tolerances on leaf shackle_a and shackle_b to reduce side-to-side movement
- Added seats (and updated "front_floor_and_tub" with matching mounting holes)
- Shortened flanges on motor mount for clearance
- Added missing mounting hole for rear bumper in frame
- Strengthened tailgate vertical-rib
- Fixed gap in rear tub left and right
- New front_floor_and_tub corrects hex recesses and adds steps/footplates behind fenders
I am marking this project as "in progress" since there are still a number of improvements/fixes that I would like to make, I will list them here and tick them off in the update list as they are done. If you wanted to be kept abreast of developments, follow Ossum on facebook