I Printed mine in PETG, but I think PLA would also work.
Using the Tool
You'll need a thin sheet of metal (appx. 0,2mm). I used an empty tube of mayonnaise.
- Place the metal between the tool.
- Cut the metal so that you have at least 1cm around the tool
- Press the Tool together. Either step onto the tool or use a vise
- Use the bottom part to poke a hole through the metal
- Deburr and remove unneeded metal around the hole
- Cut 3 arms that will hold the metal on the stock shroud
- Enjoy using the Fan again :)
IMPORTANT: The nozzle MUST show through the shroud. If it is too close you will damage your print!