V2 tested and now online, including a dual adapter for a fat double-wide version of the Tri Star Spinner!
Updated May 6 2017
- change to the bearing fit. Removed the male/female concept for assembly and opted to test the slotted pressure fit style. It joins together with little effort and holds up really well!
- Modified the caps similar to the frame connections, allowing you to press fit nicely or add some glue if you prefer. Either way it holds up well!
- Added "dual adapter" for those wishing to run a fat double wide version of this!
- decreased the indent in the cap so it prints a bit nicer, but still a comfy grip.
- added a ridge for the centre bearing so it sits perfectly centred without guesswork or adjustment
- Designed for use with 608 bearings.
- Sketchup file included