I got fed up of trying to hollow out the various T800 designs on here, so thought I'd remix this one.
I've replaced the square LED's with 5mm round ones, which meant scaling the model down to 75% to make the eyes about 5.3mm
I've made the hole inside bigger to take a 250mAh LiPo battery, 22ohm resistor and switch and added a tunnel for the LED wires to reach into the hole, and filled in the holes at the back. The circuit uses 7mA.
I had planned to use OpenSCAD but the original model these are all based on is full of errors and OpenSCAD/FreeCAD couldn't render it to an STL - MeshMixer/MeshLab couldn't fix it either. So I used TinkerCAD.
I tried to print the original at 50% and 75% in PLA and both times the tubes snapped.
Tried this model with ABS at 50-70mm/s, 2 shells but still the tubes snapped off, also should have done more than 2 shells/top layers as I've got holes which I've filled with primer and covered with paint, still got to apply glossy varnish.