This is a vertical wind turbine that can be attached to a 12-volt motor to produce electricity. Simply attach it to the motor, supply it with wind, and watch it spin!
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/gSaECJfDy8t
- Print the turbine with supports.
- Remove all supports with pliers.
- If necessary, use a small nail and a hammer to increase the hole size for the DC motor.
- Insert the DC motor into the hole that you created.
- Connect the DC motor to a resistor, such as a 12-volt lightbulb.
- Apply a source of wind.